cei has immediate openings for...
Wrightstown, WI Employment Opportunities
BENEFITS & COMP ANALYST
cei, a market leading supplier of many flexible packaging and technical products located in Wrightstown, WI has an immediate opening for a Benefits & Comp Analyst as part of our Human Resources Team. The Benefits & Compensation Analyst position is primarily responsible for the research, design, development, communication, administration and evaluation for cei’s medical, dental, life, disability, and 401(k) benefit plans to offer the right products and services at the best cost aligned with corporate strategies, thereby attracting and retaining appropriate talent. The Benefits & Compensation Analyst will also work closely with VP of Human Resources in the administration of a formal compensation program for salaried and hourly employees.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Evaluates, designs, defines, administers and reviews the following benefit programs for cei: health, dental, life, disability, and 401(k) to ensure programs are current and competitive, in compliance with legal requirements, and aligned with company strategies.
- Analyzes and reports financial costs and competitive data trends for strategic planning and makes recommendations for plan change design and enhancements.
- Creates and maintains metrics for the measurement on cost-containment and cost-effectiveness of the total benefit package for monies funded and utilized; directs and manages the vendors in seeking varied funding methods to reduce premium, utilization, and benefit costs.
- Participates in vendor selection process and makes recommendations regarding plan choices.
- Coordinates and prepares plan audits as required.
- Mediates/arbitrates the handling of benefit and/or claim questions between providers, brokers, consultants, and the employee.
- Creates, develops, updates and/or presents various communications; i.e. announcements, plan descriptions, benefit statements, etc. to all cei employees. Ensures summary plan descriptions, booklets, and informational brochures are accurate and current for distribution.
- Provides communications to employees to increase awareness of benefits – including distribution of collateral materials, holding benefit meetings, assisting with open enrollment, and maintaining company benefits portal.
- Fulfills all governmental regulatory mandates and ensures filings are performed as required including ERISA requirements, the newly enacted Affordable Care Act, annual 5500’s, etc.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; and participating in professional societies. Responsible for knowing the most current information available on benefits trends & developments and varied governmental regulations affecting plans and programs; informs, advises, and counsels management as such.
- Demonstrates and maintains the standards and requirements of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). Assists with technical research and escalates as needed. Assists with business requirements, processes, documentation, and recommendations as mandated by HIPAA regulations.
- Assists with organizing the Open Enrollment process (annually and throughout the year) including on line enrollment; launches new carrier connections as needed. May enter new enrollment and status changes into Medical, Dental, Life, Disability, 401k, etc. systems.
- Supports the annual Personal Health Assessment screening process.
- Conducts new hire benefit orientations.
- Analyzes and monitors benefit data (claims, administration fees, and utilization) to ensure accuracy of information transfers, eligibility tracking, and census files; ensures all benefit invoices are paid and plans are active.
- Audits carrier connections to ensure accuracy and makes appropriate corrections.
- Develops, runs, and analyzes various data and other ad-hoc reports for Vice President of Human Resources.
- Maintains compensation benchmarking analysis data; updates information as personnel/position changes take place.
- Researches and evaluates new or changing compensation practices and policies.
- Participates in compensation surveys; manipulates compensation data received from these surveys for in-house use.
- Conducts benchmarking for a portion of the current positions to ensure data is current.
- Demonstrates appropriate attitude in all dealings with coworkers, customers, and suppliers.
- Other Duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree in human resources, accounting/finance, or business administration preferred; three to five years related experience in managing employee benefits and 3+ years experience in compensation administration/analysis; or equivalent combination education and experience. Certified Employee Benefits Specialist (CEBS) certification and Certified Compensation Professional® (CCP®) certification a plus.
(Posted February 27, 2015)
cei, a market leading supplier of many flexible packaging and technical products located in Wrightstown, WI has immediate openings for plant production workers. These positions will be in the production area and work 12 hour rotating shifts.
We are looking for enthusiastic people, willing to learn with a strong desire to succeed in a team environment.
High School diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
We offer outstanding growth potential, competitive compensation, and a full benefits package including a 401(k). For immediate consideration submit an application or apply at the address below:
(Posted February 3, 2015)
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP
cei, a market leading supplier of many flexible packaging and technical products located in Wrightstown, WI has an immediate opening for a Customer Service Representative to work 9:00 am to 5:00 pm as part of our Sales & Marketing Team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Talks with customers by phone or via email and receives orders. Enters orders (including Trial Orders) into Axapta. Monitors status of all open orders and coordinates schedule changes as needed.
- Initiates spec changes when necessary to the data control group; works with Graphics department on new designs and graphics changes.
- Coordinates shipments and trucking; enters shipments into the Genco Mercy Gate System. Reviews bill of lading and packing list from shipping for accuracy; completes billing paperwork checking pricing and accuracy of quantities. Processes / Requests credit for returned product or billing issues.
- Reviews daily report that shows when sales orders are complete and what finished quantities are on the order; update the lines on the sales order to match what was actually produced.
- Reviews aged inventory and works together with sales to reduce aged inventory. Also monitors inventory for all finished good products.
- Reviews major customer forecasting information and keep the Sales & Operations Planning Team abreast of any changes – customer intelligence.
- Responds promptly to customer needs. Communicates order/scheduling changes and keeps customers informed of order progress.
- Works closely with sales reps; keeps them informed of customer issues (complaints, late orders, pricing changes, etc.) and ensures pricing updates/changes are communicated to the proper group.
- Fills out the appropriate forms necessary to initiate customer complaints; communicates customer complaints to both sales and the Quality Department and coordinates customer returns with the customer and cei Quality Department.
- May manage small group of customers from a Customer Service and Sales Support role with the potential of additional business generation. Proactively calls and keeps in touch with them on a regular basis regarding orders, forecasting and to see if we can generate additional sales through regular contact vs. waiting for them to contact us to place an order. Logs sales calls into the Sales Force database.
- Occasionally visits customers to tour facilities and to meet them in person.
High School diploma or general education degree (GED) required, plus one to three years of related experience and/or training in a manufacturing or industrial environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Associate or Bachelor Degree preferred; FLEXOGRAPHIC PRINTING EXPERIENCE DESIRED.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Outlook; Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word Processing software. Knowledge of Axapta, Sales Force and Genco Mercury Gate System a plus.
(Posted February 3, 2015)
CHECK BACK FOR MORE OPPORTUNITIES WITH cei!
Send an application or resume to:
Attn. Sharon Miller
Wrightstown, WI 54180
Employment Jobline: (920) 996-4600
Click Here to Download the cei Employment Application
An Equal Opportunity Employer
For information on Federal FMLA, please click on www.wagehour.dol.gov. For information on Wisconsin FMLA and Wisconsin Fair Employment Law, please click http://dwd.wisconsin.gov/er/. For information on EEO Law, please click on www.eeoc.gov.