- our company
- news & awards
- contact us
Wrightstown, WI Employment Opportunities
cei, a market leading supplier of many flexible packaging and technical products located in Wrightstown, WI has an immediate opening for a Network Administrator reporting to the IT Direcor. The Network Administrator analyzes user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate processing or to improve existing computer system by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Knows and follows all safety policies and procedures. Ensures that co-workers are also following safety rules.
• Commitment, awareness and involvement pertaining to ISO (policy, standards, procedures, etc.) and food safety practices (GMPs, procedures, etc.) are requirements of all employees.
• Insures that network is running efficiently and allows for effective communication between customers, vendors, and other cei employees. Troubleshoots and resolves any network, hardware issues affecting communication.
• Insures Core Systems (ERP, Exchange, Shop Floor) including all other systems are functioning and performing effectively allowing cei to conduct business activities.
• Identifies utilization patterns and their effect on operation/system availability and defines performance expectations while anticipating communication and networking problems. Implements preventative measures to minimize downtime and increase service levels.
• Procurement of vendor engagements to resolve issues that internally there is a lack of experience. Document all knowledge transfer from vendor engagement.
• Evaluates/recommends and purchases computers, network hardware and software to maintain adequate service levels needed for corporate communications.
• Plans and implements network security, file permissions, backup and disaster recovery, file system integrity, and all housekeeping of users and user access including asset management of all systems.
• Maintains daily data center activities, ensuring disaster recovery procedures are implemented in accordance with documented procedures, policies and standards.
• On call rotational support. Must be available to work after hours if a situation requires it.
• Occasional travel for system repairs/updates.
• Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; and five to seven years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination education and experience. Knowledge of Axapta software and Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) certification or equivalent preferred.
(Posted April 30, 2014)
cei, a market leading supplier of many flexible packaging and technical products located in Wrightstown, WI has immediate openings for plant production workers. These positions will be in the production area and work 12 hour rotating shifts.
We are looking for enthusiastic people, willing to learn with a strong desire to succeed in a team environment.
High School diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
We offer outstanding growth potential, competitive compensation, and a full benefits package including a 401(k). For immediate consideration submit an application or apply at the address below:
(Posted January 8, 2014)
CHECK BACK FOR MORE OPPORTUNITIES WITH cei!
Send an application or resume to:
Employment Jobline: (920) 996-4600
An Equal Opportunity Employer
For information on Federal FMLA, please click on www.wagehour.dol.gov. For information on Wisconsin FMLA and Wisconsin Fair Employment Law, please click http://dwd.wisconsin.gov/er/. For information on EEO Law, please click on www.eeoc.gov.