- our company
- news & awards
- contact us
Wrightstown, WI Employment Opportunities
Customer Service Sales Associate
We are pleased to announce an opening for a Customer Service Sales Associate position reporting to our Customer Service Manager. The Customer Service Sales Associate will work cooperatively with outside sales, customer service, operations, and product development to grow existing customers, cultivate new opportunities, and meet or exceed monthly sales quotas at the appropriate gross margin while ensuring customer satisfaction; and assists customers by taking orders and assisting with shipments, answering questions, and resolving problems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
• Responds to incoming customer calls and inquiries regarding our product offering; dependent on size of opportunity, develops relationship to cultivate new business or refers customer to appropriate Sales Rep.
• Proactively makes customer calls (10 to 20 per quarter) in designated sales territory ($25,000 to $300,000 sales opportunities with existing customers). Identifies and executes revenue enhancing strategic partnerships. Manages, renews and up-sells existing clients (25 to 40 accounts). Keeps sales personnel informed of customer issues (complaints, late orders, pricing changes, etc.).
• Prepares monthly and annual budgets and forecasts by customer and enters the information into company software (Logility). Reviews major customer forecasting information and keeps the Sales and Sales & Operations Planning teams abreast of any changes – customer intelligence.
• Responds to RFPs with a high degree of detail and in a timely manner. Negotiates on price, service and terms. Communicates with customers and internal suppliers to provide product or service quotations and lead times.
• Utilizes historical knowledge of Company operations, profitability guidelines and computer quoting model to develop cost/profit analysis of products which is utilized to generate price quotes and credit terms for customers. Works closely with sales to ensure pricing updates/changes are communicated to the proper group.
• Enters customer orders (including Trial Orders) via phone or email into Axapta; monitors open orders and applicable schedule change; initiates spec changes when necessary to the data control group. Interfaces with CEI’s graphics department to coordinate artwork, new designs, graphic changes and plate preparation for customers. Recovers cost of changes from customers.
• Coordinates shipments and trucking. Enters shipments into the Genco Mercury Gate System. Reviews bill of lading and packing list from shipping for accuracy. Completes billing paperwork checking pricing and accuracy of quantities. Processes / Requests credit for returned product or billing issues. Manages entire customer complaint process.
• Reviews daily report that shows when sales orders are complete and what finished quantities are on the order; updates the lines on the sales order to match what was actually produced.
• Reviews aged inventory and works together with sales to reduce aged inventory. Monitors inventory for all finished good products. Works with customers to manage inventory to CEI target levels.
• Updates customer database; prepares call logs in SalesForce and rolling revenue reports as requested. Occasionally visits customers to tour facilities and to meet them in person.
• Other duties as assigned.
High School diploma or general education degree (GED) required, a minimum of 3 years of phone-based Inside Sales experience or 1 year of Outside Sales experience preferably in a manufacturing or industrial environment, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Associates or Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Marketing exposure a plus.
Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, as well as an expert in Internet and social media strategies critical for this role. Knowledge of Axapta, Logility, SalesForce and Genco Mercury Gate System experience a plus.
(Posted December 22, 2014)
cei, a market leading supplier of many flexible packaging and technical products located in Wrightstown, WI has immediate openings for plant production workers. These positions will be in the production area and work 12 hour rotating shifts.
We are looking for enthusiastic people, willing to learn with a strong desire to succeed in a team environment.
High School diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
We offer outstanding growth potential, competitive compensation, and a full benefits package including a 401(k). For immediate consideration submit an application or apply at the address below:
(Posted January 8, 2014)
CHECK BACK FOR MORE OPPORTUNITIES WITH cei!
Send an application or resume to:
Employment Jobline: (920) 996-4600
An Equal Opportunity Employer
For information on Federal FMLA, please click on www.wagehour.dol.gov. For information on Wisconsin FMLA and Wisconsin Fair Employment Law, please click http://dwd.wisconsin.gov/er/. For information on EEO Law, please click on www.eeoc.gov.