- our company
- news & awards
- contact us
Wrightstown, WI Employment Opportunities
Black Belt Engineer
cei, a market leading supplier of many flexible packaging and technical products located in Wrightstown, WI has an immediate opening for a Black Belt Engineer as part of the Continuous Improvement Team reporting to the Vice President of Continuous Improvement. The Black Belt Engineer manages and leads Process Improvement projects to help cei reduce defects and waste while maximizing product and service quality by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Knows and follows all safety policies and procedures. Ensures that co-workers are also following safety rules.
• Commitment, awareness and involvement pertaining to ISO (policy, standards, procedures, etc.) and food safety practices (GMPs, procedures, etc.) are requirements of all employees.
• Manages and Leads process improvement projects across all areas of the business as assigned utilizing Six Sigma Tolls and Techniques such as DMAIC and DFSS. Proficiency with control charts, histograms, statistical analysis, DOE’s, root cause analysis, preventive/corrective action implementation, control plans, statistical software, etc.
• Creates project plans and guides team members, including green and yellow belts, to complete their projects in a timely manner.
• Provides six Sigma training in the tools and techniques to the organization, specific to the job function or project requirement.
• Identifies highly impactful, ROI projects across the organization.
• Demonstrates appropriate attitude in all dealings with co workers, customers, and suppliers.
• Other duties as assigned.
• 4 year BS degree in Engineering preferred, or equivalent.
• 3-5 years experience in manufacturing, quality or Six Sigma position.
• Black Belt Certification.
• Proficient user in Microsoft Office with advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and statistical software package.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Must maintain confidentiality of information when appropriate.
• Decisive and persuasive.
(Posted August 13, 2014)
cei, a market leading supplier of many flexible packaging and technical products located in Wrightstown, WI has immediate openings for plant production workers. These positions will be in the production area and work 12 hour rotating shifts.
We are looking for enthusiastic people, willing to learn with a strong desire to succeed in a team environment.
High School diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
We offer outstanding growth potential, competitive compensation, and a full benefits package including a 401(k). For immediate consideration submit an application or apply at the address below:
(Posted January 8, 2014)
CHECK BACK FOR MORE OPPORTUNITIES WITH cei!
Send an application or resume to:
Employment Jobline: (920) 996-4600
An Equal Opportunity Employer
For information on Federal FMLA, please click on www.wagehour.dol.gov. For information on Wisconsin FMLA and Wisconsin Fair Employment Law, please click http://dwd.wisconsin.gov/er/. For information on EEO Law, please click on www.eeoc.gov.